Wednesday 3 November 2010

Beauty Story !!

   


  Hi !! I'm NINE. Since I was young I have enjoyed two things, Makeup and Fashion more than anything else. Now, that I am getting older and I am realizing that I can share experinces to others. So here I am starting a blog about Makeup and fashion.  There are a lot of people that have no knowledge of makeup or in trend fashion.  So I will share about makeup tips and hot fasion to friends.




Make up is wonderful !!











  Make up guide!!



EYES
Use eyelashes with a BLACK, waterproof mascara. Dark brown eyeliner is a natural way of this style.


CHEEKS
Don't be afraid to have a little color on your cheeks. It will really help you to look more healthy with brush on.


FACE
Use both ,SPF-free moisturizer and foundation to make skin  become natural. Use a translucent powder for the last step.


LIPS
Lips are best in reds and nude tone.And after that you have to use lip gross to make your lips grossy.





How to make smokey eyes like celebrities !!










 Hot Items !!



Rouge Dior Lipcolor  30$

 


 


Nars Blush 26$  **I recomened !!

A soft, sheer pressed powder blush.

 

 

Laura Mercier Foundation Powder, $40

 


Lancome ARTLINER - Precision Point EyeLiner 29$

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 



 

 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 


1 comment: